1. The Ordered Goods are delivered to the address indicated in the order.
2. The Goods are delivered within the territory of the Republic of Poland and in Europe.
3. The Seller’s order execution time is up to 3 business days from the moment handing such order over for execution. In special cases, the time may be extended, of which the Seller will inform the Customer.
4. Delivery to the Customer is payable, unless the purchase contract provides otherwise. The delivery charges are calculated in accordance with the valid price lists of courier service companies and Poczta Polska (the Polish Post).
5. The Seller makes available to the Customer the following delivery methods:
a) mail service
b) mail service (payment against delivery)
c) courier service
d) courier service (payment against delivery)
6. Deliveries are executed on business days.
7. On the day of dispatch of the goods, the Customer receives an e-mail informing of the number of the waybill.
6. When collecting the order, please check the items carefully for any mechanical damage which may have occurred during transport. When collecting the package, before signing the consignment note, please open the package and then check thoroughly the ordered item for any damage. In the case of mechanical damage caused in transport, refuse to accept the package and fill in the damage report together with the courier driver. Please inform the Seller about the problem.
7. In order to ensure a frictionless delivery of the order, the Seller provides to the relevant shipping company the email address and telephone number of the customer. Forwarding the e-mail address and telephone number is an obligatory element of the purchase contract concluded in the Store.
8. Deliveries are made on business days.